Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Family Portrait Commission "Attitude is Everything"


















©Becky Brocato
"Attitude is Everything"
15" x 15"
Watercolor on Arches 300 CP

This is a recently completed family portrait commission. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. This family loves to go snowboarding together. They are very outdoorsy, so this fit them to a T. And they are very happy with it! What I love about this image is the attitude of the kiddo in front, ready to tear down the mountain!

Do you have a great family photo that would make an even better watercolor painting? I would love to create a family portrait to be featured in your home or office! Contact me for details. beckybrocato@earthlink.net

2 comments:

Lisa Daria said...

This is a great departure from a typical family portrait - watercolor is one of those mediums I truly admire - and your paintings are lovely.

Becky Brocato said...

Thank you, Lisa! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I very much enjoyed visiting your Painting a Day blog also!